1. How long do I have to cancel a class before it is considered a late cancel?
You have 24 hours or more to cancel a class without being charged for it. This policy is in place for the benefit of all members. If you have an emergency, please let us know.
2. What should I wear in class?
Pole: Athletic wear, shorts are usually recommended since skin exposure can help stick to the pole
Silk: Athletic wear that covers the back of your legs and armpits
Aerial Yoga: Athletic wear, bare feet
Group Fitness: Athletic wear, socks or bare feet
3. How long are my sessions/packages good for?
Purchased sessions are good for 6 months after the date of purchase.
4. Do I need to have any experience to take a class at AcroFit?
No experience necessary! Our beginner classes are designed to start at the absolute beginning, so you do not need to have done anything like it in your past.
5. Where do I put my stuff while I am training?
You can place your belongings in the cubby holes, either the ones with doors on them or the multiple shelving units which you can see throughout the entire training session.
6. Should I bring a water bottle?
Yes! We have cold, filtered water but do not supply cups.
7. Do you have classes for kids?
YES! Our AcroFit Junior program is for children ages 6-12. The structure is a little different in that AcroFit Junior members sign up for seasonal sessions and attend the same classes on the same days at the same times every week. For more information, press here.
8. Do you have showers?
No, we have two bathrooms but no showers.
9. Can I arrange a class for just me and my friends? For my company outing?
10. Can I use my drop-in classes towards a semester?
No, unfortunately the drop-in classes and semester classes are separate.